Beowulf

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,110
6,821
46
I'm behind on this but I've been recording it. The show has been slow to start but I've enjoyed it quite a bit. Is anyone else watching? Thoughts?
 

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
I watched a couple of episodes and have the rest on my TiVo. Doubt I ever get around to them again. Production value is about on par with the cheesy Hercules & Zena shows.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers