I voted Corey. He managed to take 70-80k people down every home game. That’s a lot of hits.
It's a fun argument but we'll have to agree to disagree. As someone mentioned above the NFL numbers stand out but I'd either anytime.I love David, but I completely disagree with this thought. Farley was the freak on team full of freaks. I don't think David makes near as many plays as he did if you surround him was all those other studs. I've never seen anything like Farley at Nebraska.
I vote for Murtaugh. First team AA, Big 8 POY, overall badass. Not only that, but a major pain in Devaney's butt - in a good way, sort of.Well, for inside LB.....Murtaugh was awesome.
SmokinDW was so much fun to watch. But Carlos Polk was one of my favorites to watch. Pulling those gloves tight. Looking mean.
It's a fun argument but we'll have to agree to disagree. As someone mentioned above the NFL numbers stand out but I'd either anytime.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC