Better QB Performance

which qb had the better performance

• Steve Taneyhill vs Miss St. 1995

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Obviously, I'm a Taneyhill guy. That Mississippi State game was long before the days of access to games like we have now. I had to watch the sports ticker along the bottom of the screen and wait for 10 or 12 minutes before our score would come across. Seemed like every single time our score rolled across, we had scored another TD. It was as exciting as it could be watching scores scroll across the screen.

That said, Rattler's performance came against a legit top 10 team that will probably finish the year ranked in the top 10.

• Wow
Reactions: Senior Rooster

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
I love Taneyhill, but a lot of those yard were shuttle passes as well. We ran those a lot back then and a TON in that game if my memory is correct. Stanley Pritchett had a big day (after typing this I checked stats and he had 12 receptions) catching a lot of those shuttle passes. 65 points and no 100 Yard rusher. Those passes were our run game that night.

It still counts, but Rattler’s game will go down as the better game of the two.

athenscock3

Feb 7, 2022
I voted for Rattler. Not my thread and excuse me for hijacking. I would include Garcia's performance against Alabama. Although I lost a lot of respect for Garcia becsuae of his lack of leadership and antics he was in rare company that day.

Reactions: The Reel Ess

Latest posts