Better Things -- FX

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
I'm going to check it out tonight. I've read good things.

I watched FX's other new show Atlanta. It is not for everyone as it is about hip-hop culture in Atlanta but I thought is was great. I'm a big fan of Donald Glover.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD
Dec 22, 2013
32,862
41,527
113
I'm going to check it out tonight. I've read good things.

I watched FX's other new show Atlanta. It is not for everyone as it is about hip-hop culture in Atlanta but I thought is was great. I'm a big fan of Donald Glover.


I'm going to watch that too. As might be expected, Better Things is somewhat reminiscent of Louie.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4