Thanks for the updates Madden!Walters fires off a couple shots but Gabe fends him off. And Gabe wins 4-2!
Thanks for the updates Madden!Walters fires off a couple shots but Gabe fends him off. And Gabe wins 4-2!
I'm not gonna crap on Gabe. He's doing what he can to get on the mat but finishing 9th/10th to get the last AQ spot isn't going to be a best-selling book.Wrestling up 2 weight classes and qualifying? Isn’t exactly an every year occurrence.
GREAT!Look at that! Qualifier #8! Gabe Arnold!
I heard his knee was "ripped"...I thought Peterson was injured yesterday?
Damn, this tournament is gonna take forever!!!Bailey will be up after Peterson on May 2
While I agree, kudos to Gabe. Up two weights in the B10 and qualifying from the 13 seed is impressive. Kid is all heart and I'm glad he is a Hawk. Can't score any points at NCAAs if you don't get there.I'm not gonna crap on Gabe. He's doing what he can to get on the mat but finishing 9th/10th to get the last AQ spot isn't going to be a best-selling book.
I hope he can find a way to get a win or two in 2 weeks but it's probably going to be a rough tournament for Gabe.
WHY did we choose bottom!?!?!Bouzakis takes RT over a minute. More blood time. 1:07 left.
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced