Big 10 Strength Destroyed

ColonelRutgers

All-American
Dec 15, 2003
7,119
9,333
113
Michigan’s a lock to be selected before Rutgers because of their stellar 5-10 record against Quad 1 and overall 17-14 record. At some point the committee actually has to look at actual games and not just some mysterious mathematical formulas. If we are left out and Michigan is in I will be apoplectic. I’m afraid I’ll be apoplectic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GORU2014

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,356
59,967
113
This makes no sense at all. It shows the depth of the conference and the overall strength as being exactly what we all thought it was: fantastic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PiscatawayMike

RU Husky

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2011
4,890
2,161
0
Just the opposite... shows just how tough the B1G is from top to bottom
Wrong
They’ll be lucky if one team makes it to Sweet 16. I don’t think any will. Iowa has been one and done this century, losing early as a two and three seed. The rest of the conference isn’t much better. Mich did have a little run last year.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week