I think they weigh in both days. Their guys don;t look really big. Suraino hurt, Nikal loses in semis to Martin. Gubilon did not wrestle well. They had several in consultation finals - I think 65, 84, 97, hwt.
PSU has 3 was that are questionable to score many points - 25, 33, 41. Ohio St not great at 33 or 65 from what I remember, but could put 4 in NCAA finals - 33, 74, 97, hwt, which would make them tough to beat if they score anticipated points at 49 and 84
I don't know how much PSU can count on much from 97 either. The weight isn't all that deep, so there's no telling what could happen. You have Cox, Pfarr, Moore, Haught, Studebaker. I believe if Weigel wrestles him again, Weigel will win. He looked pretty good this weekend.
The injury to Smith of West Virginia creates another opening on the podium. That looked very bad and I feel sorry for him. Preston was really wrestling well and for no reason other than my opinion I think Preston would have won that match. Good to see he, Smith and Schafer healthy.
I think Preston wins that match because the injury happened while Smith was being thrown to his back. Had he not been injured he would have found himself in a big hole against a strong defensive wrestler.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'