A bunch of tilts make the difference? Or takedowns?11 - 3 Pic
Makes it sound like it was a little closer. Hopefully Moody is getting better. Always good to see how you stack up against one of the best guys at your weight.Pic hit a 6 point move at the end and I believe Moody spiked the headgear. There was only :59 riding time
Weigel loses dec. 4-3. 3 stalling calls
Well, almost happy. Can’t wait for this **** show of a season to be done for OU. The ONLY saving point for Rosselli is he seems to have recruited well. Possibly better talent than what’s out there currently.Mejias OU loses SV2 10-8
Weigel looked a shell of himself and even struggled on top.Weigel loses dec. 4-3. 3 stalling calls
Weigel looked a shell of himself and even struggled on top.
Weigel looked a shell of himself and even struggled on top.
Tristan should be up again shortly
Of course I know that, and that is why I said he was not his normal self ( shell)..He has been hurt and hasn't wrestled in a few weeks.
Of course I know that, and that is why I said he was not his normal self ( shell)..
Team scores
1. OSU. 106.5
2. UNI. 78
3. SDSU. 71.5
4. WYO. 59
....
7. OU. 45.5
If they would just add 10 more consolation rounds to the tournament, OU would pass OSU.at 45.5 looks like zero u charging back thru the consos
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'