Big Blew It Nation

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
I'm sure they'll have a meltdown over the basket that the Badgers scored after the shot clock went off...but have no problem with the lack of a flagrant, or any foul period, being called when the Cat player slapped the Wisconsin player in the face.

OFC
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Originally posted by GTHC, GTH!:
Ruff Rafters must be great right now! LET'S GO DUKE!! #5!!
They are in total melt down over there. I had to take a look and if I didn't know any better I would have sworn I was at THR. The refs cost them the game and they are all over Calapari.
OFC
 

VaBlueDevil33

All-Conference
Feb 12, 2009
3,549
1,308
0
Refs cost them? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What about the KY player that took a shot with no flagrant call??????????
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6