Big Ten Plus Subscription

98lberEating2Lunches

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2018
998
1,737
93
Anyone else getting an error code when trying to sign up?
In Android phone Apps settings, change Default App under B1G+ to disable opening links

This works. And use Desk Top view. Navigate to B1G Website Profile and log in. Then go to subscriptions.
 
Last edited:

sdvike

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2016
1,250
2,739
113
Do you have to have BTN to do this? I don't carry it in summer/fall months.
 

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,263
4,299
113
Thanks! That was easy to do. Under Purchases, it showed my subscription with annual renewal. It had a link to add a coupon, I entered the code, and boom...when it renews in October, I get this rate. Nice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NitFan53
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington