Big Ten Semifinal Thread

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,725
10,418
113
Purdue shows how well balanced they are. Gillis only scores 2 points today, whereas he scored twenty against us.
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I think their coach is great and will do some great things but now that OSU is out I can happily route for anyone but them. They have OSUs number so had the Buckies won I might have had to root for them.
 

fatsam98

Heisman
Mar 23, 2005
43,935
39,539
113
I would love Penn State to knock off Indiana and their insufferable fanbase.

And then get smoked by Purdue tomorrow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pdabs

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
PSU player stepped out of bounds before the Indy foul. Another late game miss on an out of bounds call.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program