Big Ten team

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,156
18,109
113
Have they announced the RU all time basketball team? I saw they had the Ohio State team the other night, and I figure they have not had RU team yet. My title is not quite right sorry.
 

goru7

All-American
Dec 12, 2005
6,453
7,752
113
Have they announced the RU all time basketball team? I saw they had the Ohio State team the other night, and I figure they have not had RU team yet. My title is not quite right sorry.
Not sure Shields, but might b going in alphabetical order. The Btn.com site would have it listed if they did.
 

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,156
18,109
113
Thanks, I know the first 3 guys and interested to see who is four and five.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  3. 03 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  4. 04 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law