Bill proposal in NY to change public school instruction on 9/11

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"A Democrat-led bill in New York State would require K-12 students to learn how the 9/11 attacks "contributed" to "xenophobia" in the U.S.

Asm. Catalina Cruz. D-Elmhurst, introduced the bill in December. Under the legislation, the state education commissioner would be required to create 9/11 "awareness curriculum or instruction" for all school districts, with the ability to cater the instruction to each individual district's needs.

The curriculums must be "age-appropriate" and contain various "themes," including how the attacks contributed to "Islamophobia and xenophobia" in politics, domestic and foreign policy, media and "general public attitudes," according to the bill's text. Additionally, students would learn how an "increase in hate crimes and discrimination" followed the attacks.

"Schools may include the curriculum or instruction required by this section as a component of its social studies curriculum or in any other manner the school deems appropriate," the legislation reads."

Cruz came to the US, as a child, illegally.

Interesting, I see no mention of an inside job or the fact that Dubya paid for certain Saudis to leave the country right after.

BehindSunset

Aug 24, 2017
"A Democrat-led bill in New York State would require K-12 students to learn how the 9/11 attacks "contributed" to "xenophobia" in the U.S.

Asm. Catalina Cruz. D-Elmhurst, introduced the bill in December. Under the legislation, the state education commissioner would be required to create 9/11 "awareness curriculum or instruction" for all school districts, with the ability to cater the instruction to each individual district's needs.

The curriculums must be "age-appropriate" and contain various "themes," including how the attacks contributed to "Islamophobia and xenophobia" in politics, domestic and foreign policy, media and "general public attitudes," according to the bill's text. Additionally, students would learn how an "increase in hate crimes and discrimination" followed the attacks.

"Schools may include the curriculum or instruction required by this section as a component of its social studies curriculum or in any other manner the school deems appropriate," the legislation reads."

Cruz came to the US, as a child, illegally.

Interesting, I see no mention of an inside job or the fact that Dubya paid for certain Saudisye to leave the country right after.

It's a shame this is the kind of stuff our lawmakers are doing with their time and our tax money.
I think next they should say it’s the Jews fault for overreacting to Hamas raping women and killing babies. I mean, just say the quiet part out loud you libt@rds

Reactions: jaycee993

Latest posts