where you at rd?
GO BILLS
What happened? Seems there is a guy down for some reason. I missed the play
That’s what I was thinking. The question is, can they cancel this game?Heart attack?
yeah agreeI don’t give a sh** if the Bills forfeit. Not worth it after that
I agree. Prayers for the young man. Simply horrible.I don’t give a sh** if the Bills forfeit. Not worth it after that
Not sure what happened, but seeing the replays it reminded me of the soccer player Christian Eriksen when he collapsed at the 2021 Euros. His was heart related and this looked eerily similar to me.
I don’t give a sh** if the Bills forfeit. Not worth it after that
I thought the sameLooked like that hit to the chest maybe sent the heart into arrhythmia
The answer is how can’t they cancel. This is heartbreaking.That’s what I was thinking. The question is, can they cancel this game?
Hughes had a heart issue, which I believe was IHSS (idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis). This is a known cause of sudden cardiac death in athletes.Here is something crazy. Google Chuck Hughes and check out Wikipedia. For those too young, Chuck Hughes died of cardiac arrest on the field. His Wikipedia already includes mention of Hamlin.
Edit- Hughes Wikipedia mention of Hamlin now removed.
Was just thinking the same thing. Hopefully, this will have the same outcome for the player.For all soccer fans on this site, reminiscent of the Christian Ericksen incident a few years ago
https://indianexpress.com/article/e...iksen-cardiac-arrest-qatar-world-cup-8284612/
I’m sure the NFL brass is working through the details as we type. This one will be postponed until later. They just need to work on delays for week 18 games too.End the game now.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss