I would be very surprised if they do.Has Powhatan been one of the most disappointing teams this year? Or are Manchester, Huguenot and Bird just a lot better than them? I thought these 3 games would define their season one way or another. Also had them at worst 1-2 or 2-1 vs those 3 teams this year. They played Manchester tough down the stretch a few weeks ago and played Huguenot really tough for the first half last week.
Do they have enough left in the tank to run the table the rest of the regular season, get in the playoffs and win a game or 2 on the road?
I thought Powhatan was going to be a top five team in Region B as well. The Indians are either underachieving or were overrated. I knows it's only half way; however, if the playoffs started today they would be on the outside looking in. Powhatan has a slightly above average offense and that will not cut it against an elite defense like Bird has. The Indians could run the table and finish 7-3. I only see two challenging games left in Monacan and Midlothian. Birds defense will carry them far. They may not be there yet, but the Skyhawks are looking the part.Has Powhatan been one of the most disappointing teams this year? Or are Manchester, Huguenot and Bird just a lot better than them? I thought these 3 games would define their season one way or another. Also had them at worst 1-2 or 2-1 vs those 3 teams this year. They played Manchester tough down the stretch a few weeks ago and played Huguenot really tough for the first half last week.
Do they have enough left in the tank to run the table the rest of the regular season, get in the playoffs and win a game or 2 on the road?
High School Football
High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results