Bird vs Varina

GoBlue2109

Senior
Jul 26, 2022
747
954
93
Didn't hear anything about varsity, but I heard Varina JV blew bird JV out. Sounds like Varina's program is in a very good spot right now. Just gotta figure out how to take that next step and truly get back on even footing with HSHS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BoKnowsSports

BoKnowsSports

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2021
3,443
3,737
0
Didn't hear anything about varsity, but I heard Varina JV blew bird JV out. Sounds like Varina's program is in a very good spot right now. Just gotta figure out how to take that next step and truly get back on even footing with HSHS.
Yeah bro I heard KJ threw at least five 80 yarders for TDs. They are loaded. I heard Varsity did very good too. Just wanted to make sure that everyone heard what I heard.
 

FalconParent1

Freshman
Dec 26, 2022
22
51
0
We was in the house watching the Skyhawks play Varina. Everyone could see dat Bird ain’t Bird anymore and Varina is back! Varina dominated Bird Varsity up and down the field. Varina will be good until they run into the Falcons in the playoffs. Huguenot will bear Varina by 3 TDs in the playoffs. Huguenot will win the state championship in 4A this year.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football All Goad! Mechanicsville Runs Away With 39-29 Win!
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games