Did I hear wrong or did they say on the t and v that he was from Penn State? Anyone else hear that? but he played really well....sorry he is not moving on.....wonder if the Bears were watching the game?
I thought I heard him wrong.. I expect better of NantzI did. Jim Nance said it and I about lost my ****.
That's a slap in the face to Northwestern!Did I hear wrong or did they say on the t and v that he was from Penn State?
Good grief. Between Gus Johnson and Nantz, I want to gouge my eyes with a chicken skewer.
Blake en-Hance-d his chances for landing a contract with a team for next season. What a great story.Impressive. Brought in to plug a backup OG role on 1/2 and then thrust onto the field at LT. Getting up to speed at OG AND LT in a couple of weeks for a complex NFL offense cannot be easy.
He started the game at RG and moved to C in the second quarter. Played OK from what I saw.I saw a few minutes of the Browns game in the 2nd quarter today. Blake Hance was playing center. He was signed as emergency guard last season, played tackle and now is getting work at center. Sounds like he may be carving out a spot on the roster
Sounds like we should call him a utility NFL lineman. Dude has played every position at the next level.I saw a few minutes of the Browns game in the 2nd quarter today. Blake Hance was playing center. He was signed as emergency guard last season, played tackle and now is getting work at center. Sounds like he may be carving out a spot on the roster
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern