Bloodline on Netflix

okstate_1

Senior
Nov 23, 2004
2,361
859
113
just finished watching season 2. It's another very good season with lots of twists.
I thought it was awesome too! Lots of twists and turns. I loved the back stories.

I read somewhere that florida changed their tax rule on filming or something and that there might be an issue on future filming.

One of my favorite shows!
 

csh

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
16,036
3,279
113
Good to hear, I'm on the third or fourth episode of season two. Danny's kid is just as easy to hate as Danny.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia