Blue Lot

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,349
119,156
113

twinsmom3130

Freshman
Jan 7, 2008
869
81
13
We're running a promo right now that is 50% off the annual subscription: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/news/join-wvsports-com-with-one-of-our-two-promos

I will always love this board but the majority of our users went to the premium board over the last decade. It's much easier for us to work one and also control any issues that come up. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

I was able to read the Blue Lot during the game, but now I get a message that I do not have access to premium content. I checked my subscription, and it says the annual subscription is set to renew 11/28/2020.

I filled out the help form, but no answer yet. Any idea what's going on?
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,349
119,156
113
I was able to read the Blue Lot during the game, but now I get a message that I do not have access to premium content. I checked my subscription, and it says the annual subscription is set to renew 11/28/2020.

I filled out the help form, but no answer yet. Any idea what's going on?
Can you try to sign out and then back in and let me know if that works. Also can you read the premium articles?
 

twinsmom3130

Freshman
Jan 7, 2008
869
81
13
I think I’m good, now. When I tried logging in, it switched me to the app which I don’t usually use. And the app opened up Herd Nation! I have no idea why.

It wasn’t working on my laptop earlier, so maybe Rivals fixed whatever was wrong.
 
Last edited:

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,349
119,156
113
I think I’m good, now. When I tried logging in, it switched me to the app which I don’t usually use. And the app opened up Herd Nation! I have no idea why.

It wasn’t working on my laptop earlier, so maybe Rivals fixed whatever was wrong.
What I've seen a few times is if a person had an account that they canceled in the past (shame on you) you may sign in occasionally the system almost treats it as two different accounts and will log you into the one that canceled. It could be that simple but we'll continue to look at these issues on our end and make sure they're corrected.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  2. 02 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker