Blue Lot

RUskoolie

Hall of Famer
Aug 1, 2007
221,804
113,390
63
Wait 30 minutes and you can go right. Feels like it Takes 30 minutes to get on 18 of you go left.
 

RU Golfer

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2009
1,973
1,171
0
Wait 30 minutes and you can go right. Feels like it Takes 30 minutes to get on 18 of you go left.

You either know someone or are very lucky!......In 15 years I have never been able to make a right out of that lot....
 

cicero grimes

All-American
Nov 23, 2015
8,359
8,886
0
I was in that lot for one year. Thank God I am back in yellow. The fans are great but when I was there it was party city for the students. Came out one game to find a drunk coed passed out on the hood of my car. Come to think of it, maybe it wasn't so bad.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game