Bo knows UFC fighting

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,878
5,081
113
Bo's opponent looked like a deer in headlights before the match started....
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU73

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,344
5,920
113
I guess I dont understand enough, Bo was on his back but won? Because of the figure 4 around the guys neck?
 

PSU73

Senior
Feb 10, 2002
481
812
93
I guess I dont understand enough, Bo was on his back but won? Because of the figure 4 around the guys neck?
It was a choke hold. In the pick Bo had both legs locked around his neck and the guy was tapping out with the ref moving in.
1664405041155.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

Alphabets

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2014
1,629
1,015
113
For a guy with 3 matches, he looks so seasoned and confident. Not surprised.

Overheard the announcers mention that Anthony Cassar was in his corner and also looking to begin his UFC venture. Could easily see him becoming a problem as well.

We are!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hlstone
Sep 10, 2013
18,399
13,410
113
He’s still super stiff on his feet, my only rookie worry. I think he’s on his way, these guys work HARD, who works harder than Bo?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'