Friend whose son is a Collegiate wrestling coach, text me and said he heard Iowa is hiring him as an asst coach, any truth to this?
except he wrote it on april 2April fools
I wasn't saying it as a joke, my buddy texted it who has no ties to Iowa, this is what his son who is a coach at another college said. I haven't seen anything out there so I wonder if it is a joke.April fools
Yes, it was a joke. He posted it on Facebook yesterday.I wasn't saying it as a joke, my buddy texted it who has no ties to Iowa, this is what his son who is a coach at another college said. I haven't seen anything out there so I wonder if it is a joke.
I ASSuME you mean the Biff Tanner who was rich and powerful in that Universe right?Ah now this makes sense. Iron Hawk is Biff Tannen. That explains a lot.
Bo's just testing the waters. He really wants to be your new coach.Iwinagain
Never heard of Biff Tanner.I ASSuME you mean the Biff Tanner who was rich and powerful in that Universe right?
Oh well you need to look him up!!! In the parallel alter Universe he was the GR8est wrestler of ALL-TIME who went by the name ROBIN REED!!!Never heard of Biff Tanner.
Bo's just testing the waters. He really wants to be your new coach.
He's still working on perfecting spladel defense.Has Bo arrived yet?
On3 Football
Caitlin Clark to serve as ESPN College GameDay celebrity guest picker ahead of Iowa vs. Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
ESPN personalities thrilled to be at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
Iowa Women's Basketball lands four-star center Khalia Hartwell
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites