We attack hokiehaven at 11am EST tomorrow!
I agree CFE - it is childish and then we would have to wade through an avalanche of posts from a group of peeved Hokie fans.Kind of juvenile. I prefer to praise WVU on this board.
Kind of juvenile. I prefer to praise WVU on this board.
It really is kinda immature.
I'm in.
--------------
Oh wait...I'll be at work at 11 am. 11 AM....really ? ....and I thought the attack on Pearl Harbor was sneaky........
We head over to another teams board and carry on like we are the only folks their. Actually, with the ignore feature, you could post a lot of places and never cross paths with the people there.
WV Sports Basketball
Exploring point guard options behind Miles Sadler
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 9-30
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court