Bones wasn’t happy with the Waubonsie Valley draw...Is Swag High in trouble in traveling to Aurora in this matchup?
I wouldn't say they are in trouble......Swagger High is a huge huge favorite. WV a huge huge underdog.
That said - two things to consider:
1 WV seems to be playing much better in the postseason than it was in the back half of the regular season (granted just a 1 game sample. Question is - can they keep it going?)
2. WV has a recent history of being a huge underdog and knocking off top 10 high seeds. Just ask Edwardsville (3 seed) and Naperville Central (6 seed) in 2015 and Hinsdale Central (2 seed) in 2016.
I am picking WV in this one...They just find ways to win. Maine South has looked pretty vulnerable in the games I have seen of theirs.
Edgy Tim Football
Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned