I, for 1, am glad we never have to see that dude again! I try so hard to hate that kid but I can't. He plays so damn hard and is a Duke killer! Props to you, Bonzie on your runner-up ACC trophy and great ACC career!
Bonzie is a junior. We have another season to deal with him.
He's a terrific player. I know he kills us it seems every time we play them, but how can one not like watching him? He's a bit of a throwback player and lets his play do the talking. He has to be the preseason POY in the ACC next season, doesn't he?
How is it that every ND basketball player gets 5 years of eligibility...I swear I remember Vasturia back cutting on Kyle Singler
I think Paige was at unx for 8 yrs.How is it that every ND basketball player gets 5 years of eligibility...I swear I remember Vasturia back cutting on Kyle Singler
It seems like it, doesn't it!
Another great thing about Bonzie Colson...he's not a Tar Heel. Damn, now that would be unbearable.
OFC
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games