Boo

HominidHusker

Senior
Jun 25, 2018
3,727
743
0
Carter is absolutely my fav recruit right now..

luv this highlight film

check it out:


My fave play is his coverage along the sideline where he reads the WR’s eyes to turn around and knock the ball down.
They always say it’s such a hard play to make, but I think it’s not quite as hard as they say if you know what you’re doing. I’d rather see a few misses turning around than getting beat with your back turned constantly.
 

NikkiSixx_rivals269993

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2013
9,783
2,445
0
My fave play is his coverage along the sideline where he reads the WR’s eyes to turn around and knock the ball down.
They always say it’s such a hard play to make, but I think it’s not quite as hard as they say if you know what you’re doing. I’d rather see a few misses turning around than getting beat with your back turned constantly.
lot's of good plays in there.. I especially liked the last play, he was able to read that on the fly and change direction a couple of times, and it was fluid.

I also liked the fumble recovery where he picked it up and kindof did the Rozier leg windmill thing (not sure what it's called) but it's been awhile since we have seen that!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC