Boogie drops 51

Laettner15

All-Conference
Jan 25, 2016
1,948
2,113
0
Heard he’s officially signing his NLI tonight too.. I agree with above, I think there’s a great shot he will be 5-star by end of the season
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukehokie

Fresh1972

Freshman
Nov 1, 2016
247
94
0
Girard averaged 50 a game... I don't know the levels of play, but that was pretty crazy.

I think Boogie can be a great one. I like that he is pointing out his weaknesses like seeing the floor/passing. He seems like a great shooter.

It is important to be able to stretch the floor so that others can drive or operate with good spacing... I know spacing the floor is a very important and I think Boogie should be a multiple year player... I know Wendell WANTS to be OAD. I may be wrong, but I see him as a multiyear player too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dukehokie

nets on nets on nets

All-American
Jun 4, 2015
4,162
5,515
113
Boogie plays High School ball in San Diego California.
The general thought around HS ball is.....the best competition is in Cali, Florida, Georgia, NYC, Chicago and Texas. Along with prep schools that play national schedules like an Oak Hill.

Not always the case....but I'd be willing to bet that the competition Boogie is facing is MUCH tougher than upstate New York (Girard). Or Kansas aka Semi Ogeleye averaging 55 a game in High School.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects