Interesting after taking Alvano in 23 class
Nothing wrong with talking to yourself....as long as you don't listen.Yes I'm replying to myself...it is PWO I guess
He is a 24 kid not coming this year.I am sure it’s a walk-in spot. And I am sure Bleekrode needs to retire. We can’t have two spots used on kickers this season.
No, you listen, but make sure the speaker knows what he’s talking about.Nothing wrong with talking to yourself....as long as you don't listen.
Wasn’t referring to him, Bleekrode and Alvano are going to eat 2 schollys unless Bleekrode retires. He isn’t that good. We have to cut him looseHe is a 24 kid not coming this year.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions