Boomschini

leodisflowers

Senior
Feb 25, 2011
14,801
808
0
Any news on if he is hurt or not. He was terrible at CU and had heard he might be hurt. I haven't read a lot of stuff this week to see if it was discussed.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,538
3,825
113
Any news on if he is hurt or not. He was terrible at CU and had heard he might be hurt. I haven't read a lot of stuff this week to see if it was discussed.
He was definitely underwhelming and if he was hurt why not try the backup.
 

anon1765477286

Sophomore
Sep 24, 2017
712
166
43
I think after every punt last Saturday especially early in the game, I was like wtf, i thought this guy was on the Ray Guy list? He averaged 35yds a punt....ooooffff

Could of been a big difference maker changing field position especially in the first half.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State