Borders N

Sep 29, 2001
75,439
12,982
0
Not that at really matters but more for curiosity than anything else. How do they count these transfers of players from the portal in the team recruiting rankings? I believe, for example, that Borders was ranked as a 4-star by some services in his high school class. How, if at all, does he now figure into Nebraska's 2023 recruiting class ranking?
 

19Football19

All-Conference
Dec 2, 2015
2,564
1,072
65
Not that at really matters but more for curiosity than anything else. How do they count these transfers of players from the portal in the team recruiting rankings? I believe, for example, that Borders was ranked as a 4-star by some services in his high school class. How, if at all, does he now figure into Nebraska's 2023 recruiting class ranking?
Borders was a low 3*. 5.5. Transfers don’t count towards recruiting classes.
 

HuskerLLM

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2004
45,801
1,671
0
Not that at really matters but more for curiosity than anything else. How do they count these transfers of players from the portal in the team recruiting rankings? I believe, for example, that Borders was ranked as a 4-star by some services in his high school class. How, if at all, does he now figure into Nebraska's 2023 recruiting class ranking?

I "THINK" the services have portal rankings of players
 

HuskersNC

Senior
May 23, 2010
3,329
452
0
Cheeeeeeeef!!!
BORK BORK BORK

 

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
And not a good one. Yeast infections are smarter than that herkie.
 

SuperBigFan

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
7,267
0
0
3 transfers from Florida?

all on defense, right?

this is a positive development
Yep!

I would rather get transfers from big time FB schools, even if they don't have amazing stats (I have no what his stats were) than a dude with great stats at Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle.
 

Redscarlet

Heisman
Jun 17, 2001
34,501
12,546
113
lol
I'm not missing any of the last 4 coaches.

If NU can keep the kids we have, and just add another 1 or 2 proven OL, and a NT and DT I will be very pleased.
crutch the Riley will convince U the brass should have never fired Eichorst and hired Moos!
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State