Bowl/Playoff Thread

Anon1707625086

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2024
1,472
1,873
98
I don't care if the thread is "Iowa trolls post here," it's strange. Do you go over to the Iowa board during a Nebraska game? (Maybe you do if you're an Iowa fan).
No, but I watch other non Nebraska football and have an opinion. We have nfl stuff all the time. Sorry Iowa lives in your head rent free.
 

Mack In Motion

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
6,071
3,658
113
I don't know who is gonna end up winning this game, but you know what's been refreshing?

Watching both these coaching staffs actually make in-game adjustments, as you would expect from apex professionals who make millions.

Would be nice to someday have a staff capable of that.

One of these head coaches, sooner or later, will bring a staff capable of this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poster FKA schuele

king_kong__

All-American
Nov 3, 2021
4,685
6,181
113
6 ranked wins this year for Miami

it would take rhule 30 years to win that many at the pace he’s set
 

skin-tight

Senior
Jul 1, 2025
881
677
93
Where was that fat ****** dude from the fuckeyes that has his face painted in silver and the dumb buckeye beads that gets on camera when the fuckeyes are winning but they never show his sorry *** when they lose
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mack In Motion

featherivered

Redshirt
Dec 16, 2025
81
37
18
College football is unwatchable, and this game was no exception. Bowl games are done. Might as well make a 64-game CFP and be done with it, I guess. I'm an old guy, and it's sad to see CF come to this. I did like Miami winning, because I hate OS. The Sacred B1G? If it wasn't for Nebreska and Oregon, I would never watch this ****.
 

Mack In Motion

All-Conference
Jun 20, 2001
6,071
3,658
113
Texas Tech average ppg this season: 42.5

Shutout in the first half by Oregon.

89 total yards.

What a job so far by the Oregon staff.
 

HUNTAK23

Junior
Oct 26, 2019
569
200
43
We were a ****** version of texas tech's offense and tech scored 0 points vs ORE .... GGs .....
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions