Boxter

boxter

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2002
131,097
3,288
66
I don't have any experience using any. I'll ask around this week and see if anyone I know have one to recommend.

What's going on? Crawl space or slab floor? Post tension or pier and beam foundation?
 
Sep 4, 2003
28
10
0
I don't have any experience using any. I'll ask around this week and see if anyone I know have one to recommend.

What's going on? Crawl space or slab floor? Post tension or pier and beam foundation?
Slab foundation built in 2002.No clue about post tension or pier and beam.Noticed some cracks on exterior,door sticking,interior cracks above doors,and gaping around the 1 piece shower insert in the guest bathroom and the sheetrock.

I have powerlift coming out in 2 wks.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight