I saw that MC score. Made me wonder. I think that was a mud bowl.
I’m well aware and busting MC balls about it. But do you think they have laid new sod like an NFL team? Nope. So it may be ugly from here on out. Especially since we are supposed to be pretty frozen today and tomorrow and then get a bit of a thaw on Saturday!
boylan by 2 or 3 TDs....This is a repeat of the 2010 state championship. Two catholic schools playing. Anybody have decent input on who wins?
Boylan has a strong Run D. Alot of kids play both sides. The offense is multiple formations with a mix of power run, jet sweeps, wr screens, slant routes. They rarely throw deep.This is a repeat of the 2010 state championship. Two catholic schools playing. Anybody have decent input on who wins?
I'd say this year's team is better. They have a little more explosiveness on offenseHow is this years Boylan compared to last year?
I was at the Sterling Boylan quarter final last year and could not believe what a battle of defenses it was from two high scoring teams in regular season the game ended with Sterling kicking field goal while time expired winning 10-7
Boylans defense scored their only TD . that was one of the best games I’ve ever seen.
I thought they were explosive last year until they got to the quarters. Regardless one of the many contenders in the Northern 5A bracket.I'd say this year's team is better. They have a little more explosiveness on offense
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September
Badger Blitz Football
Following a Devastating Drop, Darrion Dupree Bounced Back to Spark Win at Penn State
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 7 Top Games to Watch