Brace yourselves boys, it could be a quick tournament...

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...Florida will be playing us for a bid. That and the fact that we embarrassed them on national tv on their homecourt may set us up for an early exit this year. Calathes will probably go for about 35.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
playing for a bid for the last month and have done nothing but suck.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Bama is tough inside, and when they get hot, they are tough. Thing is, they just havent gotten hot much. Fla is just too inexperienced

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...but if they get by Bama, they will have one game to win for an NCAA tournament bid, and that happens to be against a team that recently embarrassed them at home. They will be extremely focused, and we'll be playing only for seeding against a team that we'll likely be overconfident against. The upset could easily happen if they get hot from the perimeter. We played great down there, but they also missed plenty of open 3's.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
DowntownDawg said:
...Florida will be playing us for a bid. That and the fact that we embarrassed them on national tv on their homecourt may set us up for an early exit this year. Calathes will probably go for about 35.

Certainly Florida might be more "up" for a rematch..but that only gets you so far. If our guys don't come out like zombies, we should be ok. There is a reason we embarassed them on their home court...we're better.</p>

williecunningham

Mar 3, 2008
They have performed poorly with their backs to the wall.

In my best Rick Pitino voice: "Joakim Noah isn't walking through that door. Al Horford isn't walking through that door. Lee Humphrey isn't walking through that door. Taurean Green isn't walking through that door."

IF Florida gets by Alabama, I think its a great matchup for MSU.

Eureka Dog

Feb 25, 2008
with no starters fouling out.

Hey, it's March ! I'll accept all the advantages offered or provided to us.