http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
I'd love to see KU, Baylor and WSU in the BOK.
I'd love to see KU, Baylor and WSU in the BOK.
Since this is just a "possible" bracket, there is a chance SMU could still be here. Its a complicated system, but still a chance. I just want to see good crowds and good games. That KU/WSU game would hold a lot of interest for a variety of reasons. The city of Tulsa would benefit immensely from some of those games in those brackets.I was hoping to boo SMU.
It would be a dream to see SMU go down here. I have thought about selling my tickets since KU bores me, but if we might see KU-WSU and Baylor-SMU it would be fun to cheer for the Wheat and against the Cheaters.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas