Braeden Edwards 2021 OL commit?

Fanaticat98

Senior
May 29, 2001
9,336
953
113
Happened see this on my Twitter feed. He is a Class of 2021 - is he a late pickup PWO?
I am assuming PWO because I can’t find him in recruiting databases. Also his Twitter bio doesn’t list his star ranking but I like that, in the spirit of NU student athletes, lists his GPA, ACT score and his musical instrument!
 

CSCatFan1

Senior
Dec 4, 2002
39,976
464
83
Happened see this on my Twitter feed. He is a Class of 2021 - is he a late pickup PWO?
I am assuming PWO because I can’t find him in recruiting databases. Also his Twitter bio doesn’t list his star ranking but I like that, in the spirit of NU student athletes, lists his GPA, ACT score and his musical instrument!


Looks like you’re a premium member. There’s a thread on Edwards on The Rock.
 

Inovacat

Redshirt
May 30, 2016
258
3
13
Ah, I just recently unsubscribed when it looked like news was slowing down.
Edwards switched to Northwestern after first committing to University of St. Thomas. The Tommies are going Division One this year. They are a private university located in St. Paul, MN. They recruited the 6 ft 6 in. Edwards after watching him perform at left tackle and video shows a long-armed and long-legged 265 pound tackle who enjoyed a lot of success. Could be a real find for Coach Anderson and NU.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment