Brandon Betson

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,119
15,883
113
Lordy. What on earth was this about? Was Brandon Betson kicked off the team? Jeez.

[URL unfu
You are a little late to the party.

I wish we had kicked the problem children off the team last season, except that might have been half the team. Kicking one or two off early might have alleviated some of the problems though.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Coach Patrick is the coach if you remember I was touting for Haith's replacement a couple of years ago. Don't know how that would have worked out but he is the best at recruiting Aussies and foreign players and has done so at Sac State. " When you bring in 12 new guys from five different continents and different programs, the language, the basketball language, the living, how I coach them, it takes time.”
 
  • Like
Reactions: Weatherdemon

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,969
4,613
113
I’ve never seen a college player with worse body language than Betson. He would hang his head & slowly jog back down the court after missed shots or turnovers. Seriously, Betson, Griffin & KES all had poor attitudes & displayed a lack of effort. They were supposed to be the upper class team leaders! It’s no wonder it was a disastrous season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
I’ve never seen a college player with worse body language than Betson. He would hang his head & slowly jog back down the court after missed shots or turnovers. Seriously, Betson, Griffin & KES all had poor attitudes & displayed a lack of effort. They were supposed to be the upper class team leaders! It’s no wonder it was a disastrous season.
Bingo
 

rusty-c

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2009
3,973
3,046
0
I’ve never seen a college player with worse body language than Betson. He would hang his head & slowly jog back down the court after missed shots or turnovers. Seriously, Betson, Griffin & KES all had poor attitudes & displayed a lack of effort. They were supposed to be the upper class team leaders! It’s no wonder it was a disastrous season.
Cancerous...
 

chito_and_leon

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2003
6,511
2,765
0
I’ve never seen a college player with worse body language than Betson. He would hang his head & slowly jog back down the court after missed shots or turnovers. Seriously, Betson, Griffin & KES all had poor attitudes & displayed a lack of effort. They were supposed to be the upper class team leaders! It’s no wonder it was a disastrous season.
Betson's 3 years in D1:
7-25
5-25
10-24
Winners win.
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,119
15,883
113
Often one really cancerous player can spread the thought like crazy. Would be sad, but darkly funny if he was the source of actions like Pritchard quitting etc.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Yes , even Konkol misjudged that one IMO. But the fact he had changed schools every year was a tip off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas