he is very inconsistent. sometimes looks like an AA and another time a backup player. I have always thought that he is so hyped that it gets in his head. I do think we may see him make the NFL though.Frustrating at times, but he’s pretty good. If he puts it all together he will be an NFL player. So to answer your question, yes quite a few.
I hope he does make the NFL. So frustrating to watch him - it would be nice to have less splash plays and more consistent, solid play. Not asking for Poz, Lee or Micah. How about Cabinda, Josh Hull or Tim Shaw?he is very inconsistent. sometimes looks like an AA and another time a backup player. I have always thought that he is so hyped that it gets in his head. I do think we may see him make the NFL though.
Interestingly and FWIW Smith led the team in tackles tonight vHe's cam brown 2.0
13, 23 and 40 get half the press and are much better players than Smith. Smith is an athlete and will test off the charts for the combine but if you watch him, he’s not a football player.
Frustrating at times, but he’s pretty good. If he puts it all together he will be an NFL player. So to answer your question, yes quite a few.
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here