I saw that VA Tech lost badly at home to WVU. While the cupboard was bare in Blacksburg, it hasn’t been a good start for Pry. Those running that program must think they’re closer to WVU than 33-10.
I know it’s way early, but if things don’t work out for Pry at Va Tech, would CJF ever consider bring Pry back as DC if Manny leaves?
I don’t see why he wouldn’t…but that’s well into the future as Pry should get several years to turn it around.I know it’s way early, but if things don’t work out for Pry at Va Tech, would CJF ever consider bring Pry back as DC if Manny leaves?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?