Broadcast Tarboro vs Murphy?

Mr.Blue&Gray

Junior
May 1, 2021
272
270
63
Was anybody able to watch the 1st quarter of this TV game being broadcast? How could they miss the 1st quarter? On youtube and NFHS started in the 2nd Quarter. If someone has the full game. Can they post it on youtube. Thanks
 

swe98

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2010
5,554
2,609
113
Was anybody able to watch the 1st quarter of this TV game being broadcast? How could they miss the 1st quarter? On youtube and NFHS started in the 2nd Quarter. If someone has the full game. Can they post it on youtube. Thanks
They claimed technical difficulties. I was able to watch the first through a Tarboro fan's livestream on facebook. Decent but not great angle. Had to deal with all the talking, but I guess it was no different than listening to broadcasters talking. But as soon as it was picked up, I switched to that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr.Blue&Gray

OtisDriftwood

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2001
7,082
2,003
113
Was anybody able to watch the 1st quarter of this TV game being broadcast? How could they miss the 1st quarter? On youtube and NFHS started in the 2nd Quarter. If someone has the full game. Can they post it on youtube. Thanks
I was at the game but when I went to rewatch it I too saw that the 1st qtr wasn’t there. Sucks because Murphy had a good 1st qtr and #8 had a nice run on a jet sweep that I was hoping to see on the replay. I wanted to see how many yards it was. Oh well.
 

CatScratchFever23

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2006
796
1,403
48
I was at the game but when I went to rewatch it I too saw that the 1st qtr wasn’t there. Sucks because Murphy had a good 1st qtr and #8 had a nice run on a jet sweep that I was hoping to see on the replay. I wanted to see how many yards it was. Oh well.
Go to NCHSSA football championships and you can find the full game score book. Will detail every play.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OtisDriftwood
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5