Bronny + Naas + Harper =

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Eloy Jimenez is batting .288 now..........

Best of Luck,
Groz
He is on a heater right now. I forgot the trade offer I was offered for him.

I watched the pregame ceremony for Vin Scully and I saw a highlight with Yasiel Puig. What happened to him?
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,337
13,608
66
He is on a heater right now. I forgot the trade offer I was offered for him.

I watched the pregame ceremony for Vin Scully and I saw a highlight with Yasiel Puig. What happened to him?
Lol. I noticed Puig also in the tribute to Vin Scully in MLB Network. Was disappointed I didn’t see Steve Yeager and Fernando Valenzuela. Was glad I saw Rick Monday save the American Flag. I think Puig is an analyst for Monmouth Univ Baseball on the Monmouth Radio Broadcasting System.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game