There are one or two available right now - highly regarded coaches. No, I'm not predicting that either will come to fruition, but if time is of the essence...Yeah, not a shocker. We need to move somewhat quickly on this, but it'll be hard to nab a quality coach until after the NCAAT is over, or certain teams are eliminated.
I have no clue, hopefully the BOT will let AD do his job. Many on here won't like this response I'm sure.Who are the best coaches available?
I like it.I have no clue, hopefully the BOT will let AD do his job. Many on here won't like this response I'm sure.
If that’s really Bwellgolf in the avatar, I have to say what a good looking companion he has. Bwellgolf, not so muchI have no clue, hopefully the BOT will let AD do his job. Many on here won't like this response I'm sure.
Well, there is one extremely successful coach who is available, but we won't have the stones to make the move.
Who are the names?
His name was at the top of the listMoot point now. We're getting Sean Miller.
The one positive thing Mungo did, IMO, was vote against our leaving the ACC. Apparently, he was the lone trustee to do so.I like it.
And hopefully with no Mungo or Coble types on the board it will take place properly.
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses