You think a private institution is going to leave verifiable proof of a deal that didn't work out for public consumption?Link?
Seeing is believing.
You think a private institution is going to leave verifiable proof of a deal that didn't work out for public consumption?Link?
Seeing is believing.
Not sure about the validity or invalidity of the assertion that the Admin were the ones who nixed the deal, but I would be weary to believe one group's claims over another when one is coaching for his job. Haith could say that he had a deal in place even when he didn't just to improve people's perception of him. Without word from Rod Thompson himself, I don't know who to believe.
Based on the reason the deal was nixed, I have zero doubts it was the Admin. I'm not going to get into that on a message board as it serves zero purpose. I would be happy to discuss off the board btw if you wish.
I'm guessing Rod wanted a deal worth more than 1 or 2 seasons and TU wouldn't agree.
Well, I would message you, but I don't think I can since I dropped my premium membership.No. Had nothing to do with money, length of contract, job security, etc...
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener