BTN on Sling?

ScarletCrimson

All-Conference
Sep 8, 2009
6,249
2,884
0
Just cut the cord and trying to figure out how to stream BTN- hard to understand Sling options. Am I supposed to opt for the Blue + Orange Plus Sports package? Feels like a lot for just one channel I want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: beaced_rivals
Aug 14, 2009
481
224
0
I had sling with blue and orange but i dont think it had BTN. The better option is fubo tv which has BTN and more sports channels than sling. Similiar price, but you can also get a free trial and then cancel, the trial was 7 days and now its 3. Still with a couple of credit cards and email addresses, you can even swing a few free trials.
 

yesrutgers01

Heisman
Nov 9, 2008
122,807
38,622
113
I wish I knew the option as we use our son’s sling account but we have all the BTN and FS1/2
 

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,957
15,557
103
FWIW, I stream using AT&T Now and the package with the best sports channels is pretty good. I get BTN, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, MLB, NHL, YES, Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, and probably a couple others I’m forgetting.
 

RUnTeX

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2001
7,135
4,294
113
Just cut the cord and trying to figure out how to stream BTN- hard to understand Sling options. Am I supposed to opt for the Blue + Orange Plus Sports package? Feels like a lot for just one channel I want.
It wasn't on Sling a couple years ago when we trialed it for a week and then ultimately went with Hulu, but perhaps Sling negotiated BTN into one of their packages. Hulu's price increases have me starting to shop around again for an option that includes BTN.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScarletCrimson

ScarletCrimson

All-Conference
Sep 8, 2009
6,249
2,884
0
Thanks folks- will just experiment with Hulu this time. But suspect I will have to keep looking.
 

fsg2_rivals

Heisman
Apr 3, 2018
10,881
13,184
0
Hulu's sport coverage and interface has been great for me. My first season with it after PS Vue was discontinued.
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,679
38,002
78

beaced_rivals

Heisman
Jul 18, 2004
32,007
10,451
113
Just cut the cord and trying to figure out how to stream BTN- hard to understand Sling options. Am I supposed to opt for the Blue + Orange Plus Sports package? Feels like a lot for just one channel I want.
I took Sling to get BTN for the RU fB games.44 bucks a month for four months.Then I cancel.Not interested in any other BTN sports.If BB gets really good and makes a tournament at years end ,then, I will re-evaluate
 

RUTGERS95

Heisman
Sep 28, 2005
36,100
52,878
113
Just cut the cord and trying to figure out how to stream BTN- hard to understand Sling options. Am I supposed to opt for the Blue + Orange Plus Sports package? Feels like a lot for just one channel I want.
just canceled sling as no btn and had every option

looking now as my subscription ends in 3 weeks
 
Apr 8, 2002
15,878
28,121
113
FWIW, I stream using AT&T Now and the package with the best sports channels is pretty good. I get BTN, ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, MLB, NHL, YES, Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, and probably a couple others I’m forgetting.
That's similar to YouTube TV. I've had it for two years and love it. With YouTube TV, you get BTN, ACC, SEC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, FS1, FS2, CBS Sports Network, MLB Network, NFL Network, Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, Olympic Channel, NBA TV, and even soon to be dead NBCSN.
 

RW90

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
8,390
7,659
113
Does anyone else have streaming issues with Sling? Don't know if it's our internet or Sling service, but every so often the video quality drops tremendously like it's a bandwidth issue but without additional buffering.
 

ClassOf02v.2

Heisman
Sep 30, 2010
13,957
15,557
103
That's similar to YouTube TV. I've had it for two years and love it. With YouTube TV, you get BTN, ACC, SEC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, FS1, FS2, CBS Sports Network, MLB Network, NFL Network, Golf Channel, Tennis Channel, Olympic Channel, NBA TV, and even soon to be dead NBCSN.
But not YES and MSG, which mattered for me.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?