Cannot believe nobody has mentioned his name yet, you guys are missing the obvious there. He's only 89 but I saw him on PTI the other day and he didn't look a day over 88.
I saw him on TV too! I think we could get at least a good five years out of him.Cannot believe nobody has mentioned his name yet, you guys are missing the obvious there. He's only 89 but I saw him on PTI the other day and he didn't look a day over 88.
Cannot believe nobody has mentioned his name yet, you guys are missing the obvious there. He's only 89 but I saw him on PTI the other day and he didn't look a day over 88.
I thought the same thing too. I don't know how many times I hear of a celebrity dying and say to myself, "I didn't know he/she was still alive." Haha.He's alive??
Alive and kicking *** in short sleeves http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/01/88-...ant-wore-short-sleeves-in-subzero-temperature
Hell, if we're going all "legends," why don't we just dig up Lombardi and see if he can resurrect the defense!Cannot believe nobody has mentioned his name yet, you guys are missing the obvious there. He's only 89 but I saw him on PTI the other day and he didn't look a day over 88.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC