Buie

Jan 25, 2005
3,341
233
52
He was magnificent in the 2nd half. That was as well as he has played in any game, maybe other than the first Purdue game. He had a great look to win the game. If he had made that shot, I would have paid for at least a quarter of the statue.

I thought Martinelli and Berry got good looks in those last few possessions in regulation but I still feel better with the ball in his hands.
 

SmellyCat

Junior
May 29, 2001
7,315
375
83
When I saw him pressing on his neck a few minutes after his injury, I was worried, but he'll always gut it out. He'll have a heating pad or something tonight and back to work tomorrow.
 
Jan 25, 2005
3,341
233
52
When I saw him pressing on his neck a few minutes after his injury, I was worried, but he'll always gut it out. He'll have a heating pad or something tonight and back to work tomorrow.
I wish we would have won for a bunch of reasons. But a win would have elevated him to legendary status in the B1G.
 
Jan 25, 2005
3,341
233
52
7/11 from 3 in that atmosphere…
And those fantastic assists at the end of the game for layups. Braden Smith had a really great game but he benefits tremendously from the Edey double teams. Boo is the focus of the defense and he was still creating layups for his teammates in critical situations. Really amazing. How many assists would Boo average if he played with Edey?

Purdue should have paid Boo seven figures. Play him with Smith and Jones and they have a really good chance to win the national championship.
 

HKKJB

Sophomore
Apr 23, 2016
455
171
37
And those fantastic assists at the end of the game for layups. Braden Smith had a really great game but he benefits tremendously from the Edey double teams. Boo is the focus of the defense and he was still creating layups for his teammates in critical situations. Really amazing. How many assists would Boo average if he played with Edey?

Purdue should have paid Boo seven figures. Play him with Smith and Jones and they have a really good chance to win the national championship.
"If you had paid for Boo, you would have won the natty" will be the cruelest of cruel trolling when they get beat in the first or second round.,..
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  2. 02 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis