According to our Constitution, it should never be in question, unless you're anti-America.
You can have a .50 cal. You just have to spend about $50k and waive your 4th amendment protection to due process.I would love a 50 cal machine gun mounted in the back of my truck and a few SAMs just in case. Shouldn't be in question right?
Would be like trying to take 2007's social security disability payments away I guess. A lot of screaming and kicking
I would love a 50 cal machine gun mounted in the back of my truck and a few SAMs just in case. Shouldn't be in question right?
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges