Buzzer Beaters Tar Heel Style

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
After QC suggesting it, I put together the 2 famous ones of years past with the newest addition from last night. Mods, if you think this is one too many threads on UNC, then feel free to merge it in with the other thread.

First, I want to give thanks to 'DAVIDTHENERD', whose Austin Rivers shot video I found on Youtube. I was going to add some music to a vid, but this was one he made/and or posted back in the day (I hadn't ever seen it), and the song was awesome for it...so I used his whole clip to start out the vid. So, credit goes to 'DavidtheNerd' for the Austin dagger vid, and I hope he doesn't mind me 'stealing' it.

Secondly, I'm devoting the 3rd clip of the video (Miami/UNC) to HonkeyT! I think it's a touching moment indeed.



OFC
 

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
After QC suggesting it, I put together the 2 famous ones of years past with the newest addition from last night. Mods, if you think this is one too many threads on UNC, then feel free to merge it in with the other thread.

First, I want to give thanks to 'DAVIDTHENERD', whose Austin Rivers shot video I found on Youtube. I was going to add some music to a vid, but this was one he made/and or posted back in the day (I hadn't ever seen it), and the song was awesome for it...so I used his whole clip to start out the vid. So, credit goes to 'DavidtheNerd' for the Austin dagger vid, and I hope he doesn't mind me 'stealing' it.

Secondly, I'm devoting the 3rd clip of the video (Miami/UNC) to HonkeyT! I think it's a touching moment indeed.



OFC

Omg Dirt, that is awesome. I am going to be even more disliked in 3....2.....1

My hole friends will enjoy that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
After QC suggesting it, I put together the 2 famous ones of years past with the newest addition from last night. Mods, if you think this is one too many threads on UNC, then feel free to merge it in with the other thread.

First, I want to give thanks to 'DAVIDTHENERD', whose Austin Rivers shot video I found on Youtube. I was going to add some music to a vid, but this was one he made/and or posted back in the day (I hadn't ever seen it), and the song was awesome for it...so I used his whole clip to start out the vid. So, credit goes to 'DavidtheNerd' for the Austin dagger vid, and I hope he doesn't mind me 'stealing' it.

Secondly, I'm devoting the 3rd clip of the video (Miami/UNC) to HonkeyT! I think it's a touching moment indeed.



OFC



Awesome dirt. In everyone of them the unc fans blamed the officials from a moving screen to traveling. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6