Bye Weeks - Why Not?

Mr Honda

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2012
2,484
1,367
113
I've read complaining, ad nauseum, about the bye weeks. I think some people jump on the "let's hate on bye weeks" bandwagon because it's popular. Frankly, for me, bye weeks aren't a problem.

So, what are your thoughts on bye weeks? Doesn't matter if you're for them or against them. I just want to read the different reasons out there.
 

scotswin

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2003
8,020
1,090
0
I think its great........................................
We got the best teams besides 1 in 4a.
Seeds not perfect but not terrible...
Heck my team as tough a first game as a
1 seed should ever have. Time to play ball..
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5