He deserves his own thread. Awesome D Subday - I remember specifically when we went to that little 2/3 matchup some he had a tip that led to a turnover. We forget that he started a LOT lash year.
He deserves his own thread. Awesome D Subday - I remember specifically when we went to that little 2/3 matchup some he had a tip that led to a turnover. We forget that he started a LOT lash year.
Yeah he should have been in at the end as JY of course missed the front end of a one and one but I would rather have JY and Caleb over Paul at the end because Paul is not as good on defense; those 2 are our best defensive playersAlso he is probably the best FT shooter on the team. I'll give him the edge over JY
He is also our best pure shooter when he gets those shots on a kick out for 3!!Caleb has long been my favorite player due to versatility and I’m a sucker for a mid range game and his is excellent. Great D guy. Makes things happen.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN